Geographic Imager, Mac
|Our Price:|| $299.95|
Our Part # AVN131
When map quality matters it is important to use the software tools that will allow you to produce the best quality maps possible in the most efficient and accurate manner. When working with vector map data to produce a map MAPublisher serves to bridge the gap between the GIS and vector graphics worlds.
But what about raster imagery? How can I project and edit my aerial and satellite images or my map scans in a similarly user-friendly environment?
The new Geographic Imager does just that by providing to Adobe Photoshop a similar set of tools and functionality as MAPublisher provides to Adobe Illustrator and Macromedia FreeHand, allowing you to use the powerful and vast image editing tools of Adobe Photoshop to enhance and manipulate your spatial imagery.
Geographic Imager enhances the already commanding Adobe Photoshop imaging environment by adding all the tools and technology necessary to support the import, edit, manipulation and export of geospatial images such as aerial and satellite imagery. In addition to allowing the use of Photoshop's numerous native imaging functions such as transparencies, cropping, individual pixel editing and brightness/contrast control, Geographic Imager adds the ability to open and recognize geotiffs and other referenced raster formats, automatically mosaic images spatially, reproject images, transform and geo-reference images based on ground control points and save images with all spatial information intact.
* Allows the use of Adobe Photoshop native functionality* without destroying the spatial properties of the image
* Import geotiffs and other spatial raster formats along with all georeferencing
* Export geotiffs and other spatial raster formats
* Georeference non-referenced imagery
* Ground Control Point (GCP) transformation
* Reprojection of spatial imagery
* Automatic mosaicking of spatial imagery
* Adobe Photoshop CS2 compatible
* Mac and Windows versions available
* Floating licensing option availability
Geographic Imager is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS2 only and is available for Mac and Windows operating systems. Floating licenses are available for Windows, Mac and Linux servers.
* PowerPC® G3, G4, or G5 processor
* Mac OS X v.10.3 through v.10.4 (10.3.4 through 10.4 recommended)
* Adobe Photoshop CS2 (English language version only)
* 512MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
* 50MB of available hard-disk space
* 1024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card
* CD-ROM drive
* Internet or phone connection required for product activation