MAPdataUSA Illustrator, Mac/Win
|Our Price:|| $149.95|
Our Part # AVN110
MAPdataUSA 2K is a compilation of data for the United States and Puerto Rico that forms the perfect map base for mapping anywhere in the 50 states, DC and Puerto Rico.
MAPdataUSA 2K was produced from the US Census Department TIGER/Line 2000 files and contains as many as 43 data layers in Shapefile format for all 3000+ counties in the US and Puerto Rico. Also included are special polylined or joined layers for each county's road and water networks. The polylined road layers also include concatenated road name fields for ease of labeling and selection.
Two additional bonus layers are included for ZIP code tabulation areas and county boundaries by state.
This is the first complete set of TIGER 2000 data available on CD and the only source of joined roads and water layers.
This is a royalty-free data set that allows for the unrestricted use of all files for the design and creation of maps for print and/or electronic distribution.
MAPdataUSA 2K is available on CD by individual state or as an entire national set in a 19 CD library.
Download the sample files for Newport County, Rhode Island to experience MAPdata USA 2K first hand.
Aside from the convenience of having the entire TIGER 2000 data available at your fingertips in a nice 19-CD set, MAPdataUSA 2K has the following key features:
* cross-platform (Windows and Mac) compatibility
* presented in a widely used GIS file format (shape files)
* organized by state and county using proper names
* includes pre-joined (polylined) roads and water lines for each county
* includes ZIP code tabulation areas and separate county boundary by state files
* includes full TIGER/Line documentation in pdf format
* based upon the most current US Census data
* up to 43 data layers per county
* roads name columns have been concatenated for ease of labeling and selecting
* handy index for quickly locating state and county files